The shipment of shoes, bags and accessories is free for orders over 50 euro. If you place an order of less than 50 euro, the shipment costs are € 4.95. Returning products is always free of charge. Please be aware that you can only order products if you live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany.
How can I place an order?
If you live in the Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, please follow the steps below to place your order. If you experience problems during the order process please contact us.
Ordering a product online in six steps
- If you wish to order a product, first select the desired size, colour and number. NOTE: If you have a house number with an addition, use „-“ in the entry field between the house number and the addition. (e.g. 20 – A )
- Place the product in your shopping cart via the grey button 'add to cart'.
- When you are done shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner of the screen. You will see an overview of your order.
- Via the button 'proceed to checkout' you can complete the ordering process. First you will be asked to fill in your details. If you already have an account, you can enter your email address and password. If this is your first order you can either create a new account or proceed without an account. If you create an account, you won't need to fill out your address and other details during your next visits. If you proceed without creating an account, your details will only be used for this order and they won't be filed.
- Then select a delivery option.
- Then select a payment method.
Selecting a payment method
You can select one of these payment methods:
- Via your own bank; IDEAL, Mistercash, Sofortbanking and Giropay. Payments are made in accordance with your bank's security requirements. Please note: it is not possible to transfer the money from your bank to Fred de la Bretoniere yourself.
- Credit card; You can pay by credit card if you have one of the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Maestro. You will not need to register and your details will be sent securely, but they will not be filed.
- PayPal; If you pay by means of PayPal you won't need to fill in your financial details every time, and you have extra certainty because PayPal offers guaranteed purchases for dispatchable products.
- Bancontact / Mister Cash: Bancontact, known as Bancontact/Mister Cash until 2016, is the Belgian market leader in electronic payments. As a payment method, it is responsible for the verification, calculation and processing of electronic payments.
I live in a foreign country, can I reclaim the VAT paid in the EU?
Yes, download the tax free form here and send it to vatfree.com.